Friday, January 8, 2010

Alright... I finally got a blog.

Here are some pieces I sold at a Christmas show. The photos are kind of small but hopefully you can still see the work.
These are emerald and sterling silver.
These are a set of bangles I made - I almost blew up the house with the torch .
And this piece is a simple sterling silver bracelet with a Swarovski crystal.

I'll upload more photos once I'm finished making the other pieces I'm working on. I'm working on my spring line - there will be lots of bold colours!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm your first follower. I'm a jewellery maker - some silver, some fun and funky. I have a small gift shop in a little town in Perthshire, Scotland, where we sell all handcrated goods. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete